Do you believe in empowering foster youth and their families? Well, we do too. WIN Family Services is one of Maryland’s leading providers of social and therapeutic services, and we are always looking for the best and brightest individuals to join our growing organization.
Our mission is to promote holistic, strength-based, and faith-based principles within the human service community. Our goal is to therapeutically support and strengthen youth, families, organizations and communities through the creation of innovative services, products and initiatives. Candidates must be receptive of our spiritual and faith-based interventions, activities, and environment. Now is the time to become a part of a team that is equally committed to the success of its clients and employees!
We are looking for compassionate, committed licensed social workers to work with our foster youth and birth families. They maintain ultimate responsibility for assessing the ongoing needs of foster youth and ensuring the development, implementation and documentation of the client’s treatment plan. They are also responsible for facilitating case management and ensuring that service delivery is conducted in compliance with COMAR standards.
Social Workers, along with our counselors, are key to the success of foster youth served by WIN. Changing the life of a youth is an awesome responsibility, but also incredibly fulfilling and meaningful! Social workers oversee essential aspects of the foster youth's well-being, including:
- Medical Wellness
- Mental Health
- Clinical/Case Management
- Legal Supports
- Birth Family Involvement/Reunification
- Cultural/Talent Development
- Crisis Intervention (must be willing to offer on-call support some nights/weekends)
What you bring to WIN:
- Licensed in the State of Maryland (LBSW, LGSW)
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership ability and strong work ethic required
- SAFE home study certified preferred
- Submit to a criminal background, child protective service investigation, and drug screening
- Have a reliable vehicle, a great deal of flexibility, and the willingness to travel locally
- Attend mandatory weekly and monthly meetings as required by the agency
Due to the fact that all of our clients are therapeutic at some level, the position requires staff to have a full range of communication and motion skills to include excellent listening, speaking, written, driving and motor skills.
WIN Family Services offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid annual/holiday/sick leave
- Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Salary Range: We offer negotiable compensation packages, dependent on licensure & years of experience, that include attractive health benefits:
LSWA’s earn $37K to $45K
LGSW’s earn $40K to $55K